Toronto, ON, Canada
Phil Mizuno is a Canadian cosplayer who followed his heart, and is pursuing his passion to empower others through nurturing and creativity. He has been cosplaying for 3 years, and currently lives and creates his costumes in Toronto, Ontario (Canada).
Phil has been able to share his cosplay with people from all over the world. With a large following in his social media platforms, he is able to inflience others from all corners of the Earth. With his warming charisma and charm, he wants to help others become more comfortable with cosplay, and themselves.
Throughout 2016 to 2017, he has had the privilege of being cosplay guests at conventions in Canada, United States, Asia, Mexico, Latin America, Europe, and the Middle East. He has international WCS/Yamato Cup experience, MC experience, and loves to hold panels about cosplay positivity.
Phil's ultimate goal for cosplay is to be able to inspire, and support others to make them experience the same feelings he had (and still has) when he first started cosplay.
Convention Guest Appearances
- Holiday Matsuri 2018 - December 14-16, 2018 in Orlando, FL
- Saboten Con 2018 - August 31 - September 3, 2018 in Phoenix, AZ
- Cosplay Matsuri 2018 - August 18, 2018 in Toronto, ON, Canada
- AkaiCon 2018 - July 27-29, 2018 in Lebanon, TN
- Tokyo in Tulsa 2018 - July 13-15, 2018 in Tulsa, OK
- DoKomi 2018 - May 19-20, 2018 in Düsseldorf, Germany
- Anime St. Louis 2018 - May 4-6, 2018 in St. Charles, MO
- Nadeshicon 2018 - April 6-8, 2018 in Quebec City, QC, Canada
- Anime Shogatsu 2018 - January 20, 2018 in North York, ON, Canada 2017
- Anime NYC 2017 - November 17-19, 2017 in New York, NY
- Senshi Con 2017 - September 30 - October 1, 2017 in Anchorage, AK
- AkaiCon 2017 - August 4-6, 2017 in Nashville, TN
- Toronto Sailor Moon Celebration 2017 - June 24, 2017 in Toronto, ON, Canada
- Anime Impulse 2017 - January 14-15, 2017 in Pomona, CA 2016
- ANI:ME 2016 - October 27-29, 2016 in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
15 confirmed guest appearances