Los Angeles, CA
Kellen Goff (born February 3, 1995 in Torrance, California) is an American voice actor, voicing a wide variety of characters from video games, animation and commercials. He has voiced such roles as Funtime Freddy and Fredbear from Five Nights at Freddy's, Kai Chisaki/Overhaul from My Hero Academia, and Rekka Hoshimiya in Fire Force!
In middle school, Goff's career started with animation. However, he soon switched to voice acting as he had been a student of theater for many years prior. He began training in animation voiceover with Bob Bergen, his youngest student at the time and the first minor to take his course. From there he went on to be taught by such names as Richard Horvitz, David Sobolov, Charlie Adler, Debi Derryberry, and Mick Wingert. Goff provided his voice for a number of online animation and video game projects, slowly moving to more mainstream media as the years went on. In the fall of 2016, Goff joined the cast of Five Nights at Freddy's as the titular role of Funtime Freddy and Fredbear. Since then, he has appeared at numerous conventions across the country, such as Anime Expo and L.A. Comic Con. He has also cast ADR for multiple films, such as F the Prom, Traces, and Near Extinction: Shangri-La. Goff currently works at PCB Productions as an audio editor and engineer.
Convention Guest Appearances
- GalaxyCon Richmond 2020 - February 28 - March 1, 2020 in Richmond, VA
- My Hero Convention 2020 - January 31 - February 2, 2020 in Irving, TX
- Sac Gamers Expo 2019 - December 8, 2019 in Sacramento, CA
- GalaxyCon Louisville 2019 - November 22-24, 2019 in Louisville, KY
- GalaxyCon Minneapolis 2019 - November 8-10, 2019 in Minneapolis, MN
- Cincinnati Comic Expo 2019 - September 20-22, 2019 in Cincinnati, OH
- OtakuFest 2019 - August 31 - September 1, 2019 in Miami, FL
- SacAnime 2019 - June 7-9, 2019 in Sacramento, CA
- Anime Pasadena 2019 - April 20, 2019 in Pasadena, CA
- Bak-Anime 2019 - February 2-3, 2019 in Bakersfield, CA