Brian W. Foster
Writer / Singer
Los Angeles, CA
Brian W. Foster is a writer, poet, and singer/songwriter born in Long Beach, CA. He is the author of Blackened White, a best-selling series of short stories and poetry. His first EP of original music titled Odessa was released the following year. In 2016, Brian was approached by the cast of Critical Role to create and host a companion after-show for their weekly Dungeons & Dragons game, streamed live on Twitch. The show, Talks Machina, launched in November of 2016 and continues airing every Tuesday night. Critical Role has yet to comment on whether they regret their decision, but all signs point to probably.
In September 2018, Brian launched a brand new one-on-one interview show on the Critical Role network called Between the Sheets, which dives deep into the stories behind some of the world's best known and most cherished storytellers.
Brian has appeared at several conventions and events across the country, moderating panels and Q&As for Critical Role, as well as rapper Logic. In addition to writing his second book, Brian is presently working on a new music album, as well as a television show that's currently in development with Logic. He currently lives in Los Angeles with his fiancée, actor and Critical Role cast member Ashley Johnson, and their dog, Henry.
Convention Guest Appearances
- Chicago Comic & Entertainment Expo 2020 - February 28 - March 1, 2020 in Chicago, IL
- Denver Pop Culture Con 2019 - May 31 - June 2, 2019 in Denver, CO
- Emerald City Comic Con 2019 - March 14-17, 2019 in Seattle, WA
- MCM Comic Con London 2018 - October 26-28, 2018 in London, UK
- New York Comic Con 2018 - October 4-7, 2018 in New York, NY
- Gen Con 2018 - August 2-5, 2018 in Indianapolis, IN