Thousand Faces Cosplay
Lauren and Ethan are the husband and wife duo who make up Thousand Faces Cosplay. They are performers and bodybuilders and use theatrics and fitness to attempt to bring their beloved characters to life for you at the convention.
TFC believes in portraying the characters they cosplay as much as possible, putting an even higher emphasis on the performance aspect than the costume sometimes. If this means learning a fictional language like Dothraki for Drogo or High Valyrian for Daenerys, learning an accent for Merida, Jon Snow, or Harley Quinn, shaving Ethan's head for Krieg, practicing new movement styles for Tiny Tina, or totally altering diet and workout plans in order to get shredded for Vega and Cammy, they do it.
Convention Guest Appearances
- Fan Expo Denver 2022 - July 1-3, 2022 in Denver, CO
- Anime St. Louis 2022 - April 22-24, 2022 in St. Charles, MO
- Wizard World Chicago 2021 - October 15-17, 2021 in Rosemont, IL
- Planet Funk Con 2019 - June 21-23, 2019 in Bettendorf, IA
- Northern FanCon 2019 - May 3-5, 2019 in Prince George, BC, Canada
- Wizard World Comic Con St. Louis 2019 - April 5-7, 2019 in St. Louis, MO
- Animatic Con 2019 - March 22-24, 2019 in Cincinnati, OH
- Dokidokon 2018 - July 27-29, 2018 in Kalamazoo, MI
- Animatic Con 2018 - March 16-18, 2018 in Cincinnati, OH
- Ohayocon 2018 - January 26-28, 2018 in Columbus, OH