Go Big or Go Home Cosplay
Emily Schmidt, also known as Go Big or Go Home Cosplay, is from Atlanta, Georgia. She likes to make costumes and props in her free time. She has been cosplaying for a little over two years and loves the cosplay community. She feels it is a great place to make friends and learn new crafting techniques. Emily enjoys making armor for strong independent female characters. When making her costumes she primarily uses thermoplastics and EVA foam. One of the things that she most enjoys includes teaching classes at her local makerspace, Geekspace Gwinnett. Emily has won awards for Craftsmanship Competitions in the Journeyman and Master levels at local conventions, including Dragon*con. Over the holiday she had the opportunity to work on a commission for Hi-Rez Studios along side Blue Whale Studios Inc. Her most recent accomplishment includes competing on Cosplay Melee, SyFy's new cosplay competition show. As an artist, she is exploring more opportunities to work on commission builds and pursue work with others in the community.
Be sure to check out her work on Facebook!
Convention Guest Appearances
- Metrotham Con 2019 - March 22-24, 2019 in East Ridge, TN
- Jekyll Comic Con and Hyde Horror Alley 2018 - December 8-9, 2018 in Jekyll Island, GA
- MomoCon 2018 - May 24-27, 2018 in Atlanta, GA
- Quest-Con 2017 - October 20-22, 2017 in Mobile, AL
- Epicon 2017 - August 19, 2017 in Albany, GA
- Hamacon 2017 - June 23-25, 2017 in Huntsville, AL