Tampa Bay, FL
See also: http://fantasyninja.wixsite.com/indra
I was born in Venezuela, but moved to the U.S. when I was 12 to the sunny state of Florida!
Since then, I have dabbled in whatever aspect of art I could dive into. I have done everything from animation, graphic design, makeup artistry, and theatre design. In fact, for many years I worked as an industry seamstress for Busch Gardens' theme park entertainment.
My cosplay career didn't begin until late 2004, when I went to a local anime convention as Tifa from Final Fantasy VII. I was hooked and haven't stopped since! Through cosplay I have traveled the world and fulfilled many personal goals. I was cast as part of SyFy's Docu-Reality series "Heroes of Cosplay" and became part of the first team to represent the U.S. in China's CICAF Super Cosplay Show.
For years I used the handle "FantasyNinja" to represent what I did. Recently, I decided to merge everything I did and simply represent myself and my work as a whole. What can I say, everything I do is my business! From my cosmetics line, to my self-published budoir book, to products, prints, commissions, motivational speaking, and convention appeareances!
I am also the US CICAF and CCCC manager and coordinator, and I work with CosplayFabrics.com to bring new cosplay-focused fabrics to the world, and am working towards bringing more opportunities to the cosplay community!
Convention Guest Appearances
- Montreal Comiccon 2018 - July 6-8, 2018 in Montreal, QC, Canada
- Tekko 2018 - April 5-8, 2018 in Pittsburgh, PA
- Holiday Matsuri 2017 - December 15-17, 2017 in Orlando, FL
- Ottawa Comiccon 2017 - May 12-14, 2017 in Ottawa, ON, Canada
- Holiday Matsuri 2016 - December 16-18, 2016 in Orlando, FL
- Comiccon de Québec 2016 - October 22-23, 2016 in Québec, QC, Canada