I was born into what people would call in present time, a big family. Being raised in the heart of the Midwest and on a farm, I was no glamour princess. I spent many days working on the farm and shadowing my uncles to everything from feeding livestock to MIG welding small projects as I got olderd. When I wasn't working, I was spending time watching my father master The Legend of Zelda on the NES (teaching me the tricks along the way), swapping out components on our Packard Bell desktop and watching Star Wars and Top Gun over and over again. I knew then that a geek was born as I loved every bit of it.
Since I was a young girl, I had this crazy idea after high school, I would persue high education as I loved school), that I wanted to get out of the area I grew up in and go see the world. I never fit in at school with anyone, and I always felt different then anyone in my hometown. So I was basically a loner. If you know my personal background, the desire to leave the area was an abnormality, that some would even say screamed insanity. However I was determined to get out, see the world, learn everything I could about life and just live. I knew since I was little, that my wings were too large & dreams too big for my hometown.
I landed in the sunny state of California in the late summer of 2008. I never thought I would actually be able to move from my hometown, but it happened. It was not the easiest journey by far as it really forced me to grow up, work on myself as a person, and I finally came back to my roots of geekdom. I just so happen to in the meantime take photos here and there along the way for fun for friends to help build their portfolios. When I am not slaving away with my designs/my company/online content or school homework (as I am forever a student it seems), I can be found checking out the latest game, learning about the latest technology, slaying some weights at the gym or best case, rolling around in glitter and sequins. I am obsessed with plushies, Pokemon, Zelda, Disney, and mystery boxes and mystery bags. I have to know what is in them and collect them all! I am a proud mamma to 3 fur babies! I love my puppies! <3
I recently decided to take my love for dressing up to a whole new level and by dumb luck, got into the cosplay world.. I dress up in my favorite characters (that I have designed & made) and other worldly known characters. You can find me at a majority of the Comic Cons across the World as well as all my online content via YouTube & Patreon! Stay tuned for tour dates and come by and say hi!
Convention Guest Appearances
- Ace Comic Con Long Island 2017 - December 8-10, 2017 in Uniondale, NY
- London Super Comic Con 2017 - August 25-27, 2017 in London, UK
- Montreal Comiccon 2017 - July 7-9, 2017 in Montreal, QC, Canada
- Ottawa Comiccon 2017 - May 12-14, 2017 in Ottawa, ON, Canada
- Silicon Valley Comic Con 2017 - April 21-23, 2017 in San Jose, CA
- Comic Excitement Convention 2017 - January 14-15, 2017 in Los Angeles, CA 2016
- Comiccon de Québec 2016 - October 22-23, 2016 in Québec, QC, Canada
- New York Comic Con 2016 - October 6-9, 2016 in New York, NY
- FanExpo Canada 2016 - September 1-4, 2016 in Toronto, ON, Canada
- Star Wars Celebration Europe 2016 - July 15-17, 2016 in London, UK
- Denver Comic Con 2016 - June 17-19, 2016 in Denver, CO
- Fan Expo Dallas 2016 - June 3-5, 2016 in Dallas, TX
- MegaCon 2016 - May 26-29, 2016 in Orlando, FL
- Calgary Comic & Entertainment Expo 2016 - April 28 - May 1, 2016 in Calgary, AB, Canada
- Emerald City Comicon 2016 - April 7-10, 2016 in Seattle, WA
- Chicago Comic & Entertainment Expo 2016 - March 18-20, 2016 in Chicago, IL
- London Super Comic Convention 2016 - February 20-21, 2016 in London, UK
17 confirmed guest appearances