Self-proclaimed cartoonist Floyd Norman has worked as an artist/writer in motion pictures, television, comic books and strips since the dawn of time. At least it feels like that, anyway! Floyd penned the daily Mickey Mouse strip and worked as an animator and story artist on at least a dozen or more feature animated films for both The Walt Disney Studios and Pixar Animation Studios, including classics like "Sleeping Beauty" and "The Jungle Book" as well as modern favorites "Mulan" and "Monsters, Inc". Though retired, Floyd continues to work as a consultant for the Walt Disney Company and is currently writing a new book that celebrates the Disney legacy.
Convention Guest Appearances
- Toon Con 2019 - November 10, 2019 in Pasadena, CA
- Comic-Con International: San Diego 2019 - July 18-21, 2019 in San Diego, CA
- San Diego Comic Fest 2019 - March 7-10, 2019 in San Diego, CA
- San Diego Comic Fest 2017 - February 17-20, 2017 in San Diego, CA
- Kraken Con Spring 2016 - April 23-24, 2016 in Oakland, CA
- Big Wow! ComicFest 2014 - May 17-18, 2014 in San Jose, CA