Destiny is a world renowned cosplayer well-known for her attention to detail and accuracy. She was raised on classic sci-fi movies, anime, and fantasy, and has been gaming since she could hold a controller.
Her mother taught her how to sew at age six and she was instantly hooked, beginning a lifetime of costume building and crafting influenced by the things she loves most. She has been costuming at conventions since 2003, and has since made a name for herself in the community. She has been invited to conventions across the United States, Mexico, Europe and Canada. She has competed in craftsmanship contests and has won various awards at the master level. Destiny has made over 80 costumes to date! She makes all her own props, costumes, and accessories and aims for costume accuracy above all else. She hopes through her love of the craft, enthusiasm, and hard work, she will inspire and be a good role model to others
She loves the challenges that cosplay presents, and the skills it requires, and feels that with each new costume she grows as an artist. In her spare time, if she isn't gaming, Destiny loves to cook and bake; food is one of her passions. She is also a huge animal lover and enjoys caring for her cats, dog, and various reptiles.
Convention Guest Appearances
- Rhode Island Comic Con 2019 - November 1-3, 2019 in Providence, RI
- FanX Salt Lake Comic Convention 2019 - September 5-7, 2019 in Salt Lake City, UT
- Colorado Springs Comic Con 2019 - August 23-25, 2019 in Colorado Springs, CO
- A-Kon 2017 - June 8-11, 2017 in Fort Worth, TX
- MegaCon Orlando 2017 - May 25-28, 2017 in Orlando, FL
- Katsucon 2016 - February 12-14, 2016 in National Harbor, MD
- Hal-Con 2015 - October 31 - November 1, 2015 in Halifax, NS, Canada
- Fan Expo Dallas 2015 - May 29-31, 2015 in Dallas, TX
- Rhode Island Comic Con 2014 - November 1-2, 2014 in Providence, RI
- Ottawa Comiccon 2014 - May 9-10, 2014 in Ottawa, ON, Canada