Los Angeles, CA
Claudia Wells is an American actress who was born in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, but grew up in San Francisco, CA.
Wells gained celebrity notoriety by starring in the 1985 film Back to the Future as Jennifer Parker, Marty McFly's girlfriend. Also in 1985, Wells co-starred in Stop the Madness, an anti-drug music video sponsored by the Reagan administration, featuring several famous musicians, actors and athletes.
The following year, she appeared in the television movie Babies Having Babies and played the lead in the short-lived series Fast Times, a television adaptation of the popular 1982 film Fast Times at Ridgemont High.
Despite her career moving forward on a coveted glide path toward entertainment success, Claudia took a break from acting when her mother was diagnosed with cancer. That tragic experience spurred her toward taking an active role in charities, the most recent of which is called KidsInTheSpotlight.org.
To date, Claudia has amassed over 50 credits/episodes in film, TV, and theater, but she considers her true on-screen entertainment career to still be ahead of her as she seeks out gritty roles that shy away from convention and push the envelope.
When she is not working with charities or serving as an actress on set, Claudia oversees her fine clothing store for men called Armani Wells, which you can learn more about by visiting her website ClaudiaWells.com.
Convention Guest Appearances
- Wizard World Comic Con Austin 2019 - November 8-10, 2019 in Austin, TX
- Wizard World Comic Con Columbus 2019 - October 18-20, 2019 in Columbus, OH
- NostalgiaCon 2019 - September 28-29, 2019 in Anaheim, CA
- Wizard World Comic Con Sacramento 2019 - September 20-22, 2019 in Sacramento, CA
- Imperial Commissary Collectors Convention 2019 - September 13-15, 2019 in Franklin, TN 2018
- South City Comic Con 2018 - September 16, 2018 in San Mateo, CA 2016
- Pensacon 2016 - February 19-21, 2016 in Pensacola, FL 2015
- Northeast Comic Con 2015 - December 5-6, 2015 in Wilmington, MA
Back to the Future Cruise to End Parkinsons 2015 - November 7-14, 2015 in Fort Lauderdale, FLCancelled Appearance
- We're Going Back 2015 - October 21-25, 2015 in Burbank, CA
- Australian Movie & Comic Expo 2015 - October 17-18, 2015 in Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
- Cincinnati Comic Expo 2015 - September 18-20, 2015 in Cincinnati, OH
- Alamo City Comic Con 2015 - September 11-13, 2015 in San Antonio, TX 2014
- Niagara Falls Comic Con 2014 - June 6-8, 2014 in Niagara Falls, ON, Canada 2012
- Rhode Island Comic Con 2012 - November 3-4, 2012 in Providence, RI
14 confirmed guest appearances