Kimura U is an influential fashion designer, model, and voice actress. She has been appointed by the Japanese Ministry of Foreign Affairs as a Kawaii Ambassador and the Japanese representative of Harajuku fashion and its associated pop culture. She has graced the pages of Japanese fashion magazines, including KERA, FRUiTS, and AliceDECO. She has also participated in live events as a model for Angelic Pretty, MINTNeKO, Galaxxxy, and Royal Princess Alice.
In addition to her fashion work, she has released a collaboration CD with vocaloid Hatsune Miku and recently had a role in the anime Idol Memories.
Convention Guest Appearances
- Crunchyroll Expo 2019 - August 30 - September 1, 2019 in San Jose, CA
- Okashicon 2019 - July 19-21, 2019 in Pflugerville, TX
- Kumoricon 2018 - October 26-28, 2018 in Portland, OR
- Oni-Con 2017 - October 27-29, 2017 in Galveston, TX
- MechaCon 2017 - July 28-30, 2017 in New Orleans, LA
- Tekko 2017 - April 6-9, 2017 in Pittsburgh, PA
- Anime Expo 2015 - July 2-5, 2015 in Los Angeles, CA
- Anime Expo 2014 - July 3-6, 2014 in Los Angeles, CA
- AnimeNEXT 2014 - June 6-8, 2014 in Somerset, NJ