See also: AC Paradise
Katie George is an award-winning cosplayer living in Atlanta, GA. She has been cosplaying and competing since 2004 and has a BFA in Costume and Makeup Design for theatre/film from Auburn University. In 2012, Katie won the chance to represent the United States in the international World Cosplay Summit in Nagoya, Japan. In 2013, she was featured in the Emmy-winning PBS documentary Cosplay: Crafting a Secret Identity. In 2014, Katie joined the Heroes of Cosplay cast for season 1.5 on the SyFy channel. She has been a cosplay guest at several conventions around the world, leading panels on a variety of subjects related to cosplay and judging cosplay contests for craftsmanship and performance.
When Katie isn't crafting, she works full-time on the marketing team for the corporate office of a popular national restaurant brand. Her favorite hobby outside of cosplay is karaoke, with a predilection for Disney, musicals, K-pop, J-pop, anisongs, and every once in a while, a good power ballad.
Convention Guest Appearances
- Kami-Con 2019 - February 22-24, 2019 in Birmingham, AL
- MomoCon 2015 - May 28-31, 2015 in Atlanta, GA
- Planet Comicon Kansas City 2015 - March 13-15, 2015 in Kansas City, MO
- Pensacon 2015 - February 27 - March 1, 2015 in Pensacola, FL
- MomoCon 2014 - May 23-25, 2014 in Atlanta, GA
- Ichibancon 2014 - January 9-12, 2014 in Concord, NC
- Anime South 2013 - December 27-29, 2013 in Pensacola Beach, FL
- MomoCon 2013 - March 8-10, 2013 in Atlanta, GA
- Sukoshicon: Destination Anime 2013 - January 4-6, 2013 in Fort Walton Beach, FL