Los Angeles, CA
Bill Mumy is an American actor, musician, pitchman, instrumentalist, voice-over artist and a figure in the science-fiction community. He is known primarily for his work as a child television actor.
The red-headed Mumy came to prominence in the 1960s as a child actor, most notably as Will Robinson, the youngest of the three children of Prof. John and Dr. Maureen Robinson (played by Guy Williams and June Lockhart respectively) and friend of the nefarious and pompous Dr. Zachary Smith (played by Jonathan Harris), in the 1960s CBS sci-fi television series Lost in Space.
He later appeared as a lonely teenager, Sterling North, in the 1969 Disney film, Rascal, and as Teft in the 1971 film Bless the Beasts and Children. In the 1990s, he had the role of Lennier in the syndicated sci-fi TV series Babylon 5, and he also served as narrator of A&E Network's Emmy Award-winning series, Biography. He is also notable for his musical career, as a solo artist and as half of the duo Barnes & Barnes.
Convention Guest Appearances
The Hollywood Show 2021 - August 27-28, 2021 in Burbank, CACancelled Appearance 2020
- Armageddon Auckland 2020 - October 23-26, 2020 in Auckland, New Zealand Live via Video Feed 2019
- The Hollywood Show 2019 - June 26-29, 2019 in Los Angeles, CA 2018
- Super MegaFest Comic Con 2018 - October 13-14, 2018 in Framingham, MA
- South City Comic Con 2018 - September 16, 2018 in San Mateo, CA 2017
- East Coast Comicon 2017 - April 29-30, 2017 in Secaucus, NJ 2016
- Alien Con 2016 - October 28-30, 2016 in Santa Clara, CA 2015
- Galacticon 2015 - July 30 - August 2, 2015 in Seattle, WA 2014
- Space City Con 2014 - January 3-5, 2014 in Galveston, TX 2013
- Phoenix Comicon 2013 - May 23-26, 2013 in Phoenix, AZ 2010
- San Jose Super Toy & Comic Book Show 2010 - December 4, 2010 in San Jose, CA 2008
- Vulkon 2008 - October 30 - November 1, 2008 in Orlando, FL 2007
- Gallifrey One 2007 - February 16-18, 2007 in Los Angeles, CA 1986
- Dixie Trek 1986 - May 2-4, 1986 in Atlanta, GA
12 confirmed guest appearances