Jessica Rey was raised in Orange County, where she graduated from Cal State Fullerton with her BA in Business. Immediately upon graduation, she moved to Los Angeles to pursue her MBA at Loyola Marymount University. She began working as an actress, appearing in numerous national television commercial campaigns, including Kellogg's, Jeep, Nokia, T-Mobile, and Gillette.
While finishing her MBA, she landed the role as Alyssa, the White Power Ranger on Power Rangers Wild Force. She has made guest appearances on Days of Our Lives, The Young & the Restless, The Stones, General Hospital, Las Vegas, and Rules of Engagement. Jessica currently designs her own line of vintage-inspired swimsuits: www.ReySwimwear.com and is producing her own television series.
Convention Guest Appearances
- Rangerstop Convention 2022 - November 11-13, 2022 in Orlando, FL
- Power Morphicon 2022 - August 26-28, 2022 in Pasadena, CA
- Rangerstop Superhero Toy & Comic Con 2017 - November 3-5, 2017 in Orlando, FL
- Comikaze Expo 2012 - September 15-16, 2012 in Los Angeles, CA
- Meta Con 2012 - August 31 - September 2, 2012 in Minneapolis, MN