R. L. Stine
New York, NY
R.L. Stine is the author of hundreds of horror fiction novels, including the books in the Fear Street, Goosebumps, Rotten School, Mostly Ghostly, and The Nightmare Room series. His books are read all over the world. So far, he has sold over 350 million books, making him one of the best-selling children's authors in history, sometimes called the "Stephen King of children's literature."
R.L. lives in New York City with his wife Jane and his dog Minnie. If you need other info about R.L. Stine, check out his autobiography-- It Came From Ohio-- published by Scholastic.
Convention Guest Appearances
Florida Supercon 2020 - May 8-10, 2020 in Miami Beach, FLConvention Postponed
- New York Comic Con 2019 - October 3-6, 2019 in New York, NY
- Chicago Comic & Entertainment Expo 2018 - April 6-8, 2018 in Chicago, IL
- Comic-Con International: San Diego 2017 - July 20-23, 2017 in San Diego, CA
New York Comic Con 2016 - October 6-9, 2016 in New York, NYCancelled Appearance
- New York Comic Con 2015 - October 8-11, 2015 in New York, NY
- Chicago Comic & Entertainment Expo 2013 - April 26-28, 2013 in Chicago, IL
- Vericon 2012 - March 16-18, 2012 in Cambridge, MA