David Bradley is an English actor. He is best known for playing Argus Filch in the Harry Potter film series, Walder Frey in the HBO series Game of Thrones and Abraham Setrakian in The Strain, although he is also an established stage actor with a career that includes a Laurence Olivier Award for his role in a production of King Lear.
Other acting credits include the BBC series Our Friends in the North, the ITV series Broadchurch (for which he won the best supporting actor award at the 2014 British Academy Television Awards), and the films Hot Fuzz, The World's End and Captain America: The First Avenger.
In 2012, he played Solomon in the episode of Doctor Who called "Dinosaurs on a Spaceship". In 2013, Bradley portrayed William Hartnell in the Doctor Who docudrama An Adventure in Space and Time. He returned to Doctor Who in "The Doctor Falls", portraying the First Doctor, the character originally played by Hartnell. He will reprise this role in the 2017 Christmas Special, "Twice Upon a Time" and for a series of audio stories released by Big Finish entitled "The First Doctor Adventures" starting in January 2018.
Convention Guest Appearances
- London Film & Comic Con 2018 - July 27-29, 2018 in London, UK
- EM-Con Nottingham 2018 - May 5-6, 2018 in Nottingham, UK
- The Great Philadelphia Comic Con 2018 - April 27-29, 2018 in Oaks, PA
- Gallifrey One 2018 - February 16-18, 2018 in Los Angeles, CA
- MCM Birmingham Comic Con 2017 - November 18-19, 2017 in Birmingham, UK