Producer / Writer
Los Angeles, CA
Jose Molina, born in 1971 in San Juan, Puerto Rico, is a screenwriter. He wrote the episodes "Trash" and "Ariel" for the American cult TV show Firefly, and multiple episodes for Dark Angel. Molina attended Yale University, where he successfully applied for a student internship with the Academy of Television Arts and Sciences by submitting a spec script for Star Trek: The Next Generation. Molina has also worked on Law & Order: Special Victims Unit, earning the 2006 American Latino Media Arts Award for "Outstanding Script for a Television Drama or Comedy" for the episode "Alien". More recently, he has written the episode "Famous Last Words" for the television series Castle. In 2010, he was a co-executive producer on the first season of the Syfy original series Haven.
The Official Firefly Visual Companion #3, "Still Flying," released in May 2010 features a short story written by Molina.
Convention Guest Appearances
- Shanghai Comic Convention 2019 - November 23-25, 2019 in Shanghai, China
- Wizard World Comic Con New Orleans 2016 - January 8-10, 2016 in New Orleans, LA
- Gallifrey One 2014 - February 14-16, 2014 in Los Angeles, CA
- Gallifrey One 2012 - February 17-19, 2012 in Los Angeles, CA
- Gallifrey One 2011 - February 18-20, 2011 in Los Angeles, CA