See also: The Molting
In 2008 Terrance Zdunich burst onto the scene as the fan-favored Graverobber in the sci-fi horror film Repo! The Genetic Opera, a project he nurtured from page to stage and screen for over 10 years. Repo! previewed his artistic talents as well, featuring his drawings in the animated sequences. Terrance's current project is The Molting, an independently released 12-part graphic novel. Set in the early '90s, The Molting tells the tale of a dysfunctional American family in the so-called "Happiest Place on Earth" exploring the horror and beauty of everyday life.
Convention Guest Appearances
- Jekyll Comic Con and Hyde Horror Alley 2017 - December 9-10, 2017 in Jekyll Island, GA
- Collective Con 2015 - May 8-10, 2015 in Jacksonville, FL
- Realms Con 2012 - October 12-14, 2012 in Corpus Christi, TX
- Metrocon 2011 - June 17-19, 2011 in Tampa, FL
- Comicpalooza 2011 - May 27-29, 2011 in Houston, TX