Hatsune Miku is a singing synthesizer application and its female character, developed by Crypton Future Media. It uses Yamaha Corporation's Vocaloid 2 synthesizing technology. The name of the character comes from a fusion of the Japanese for first, sound and future, referring to her position as the first of Crypton's "Character Vocal Series". Her voice is sampled from Japanese voice actress, Saki Fujita. Hatsune Miku has performed onstage as a projection.
Convention Guest Appearances
- Anime Friends 2018 - July 6-9, 2018 in São Paulo, SP, Brazil
- Izumicon 2015 - October 30 - November 1, 2015 in Oklahoma City, OK
- Pacific Media Expo 2013 - November 8-10, 2013 in Los Angeles, CA
- FanExpo Canada 2013 - August 22-25, 2013 in Toronto, ON, Canada
- Pacific Media Expo 2012 - November 9-11, 2012 in Los Angeles, CA
- Anime Expo 2011 - July 1-4, 2011 in Los Angeles, CA