Phoenix Ash is a five piece Power Rock band from the San Francisco Bay Area. Drawing influence from Japanese melodic hard rock, Phoenix Ash combines pop melodies with progressive rock and metal elements to create a sound that is at once satisfying, engaging, relatable, and electric.
Phoenix Ash has performed across the West Coast and has had guest appearances at most of the Anime Conventions in the region. Since the release of their debut EP Transcend, Phoenix Ash quickly received acclaim with the single "Amberglow" featured as the theme song on the TV series "Visual Crunch," and by being ranked in the top 20 most requested bands on JSHOXX Radio.
Phoenix Ash is excited to introduce a new style of music consumption to their listeners. They've bucked the album trend, and instead will continuously release a single every two months. These tracks are offered to the public entirely for free, with the option of making a donation to the band. Once a year, a compilation album including that year's singles as well as two exclusive tracks will be released for sale digitally. So far two songs have been released for download on the band's Bandcamp page: "A New Journey" and "Stumble and Fall." (store.phoenix-ash.com)
Convention Guest Appearances
- FanimeCon 2017 - May 26-29, 2017 in San Jose, CA
- Aki Con 2014 - October 31 - November 2, 2014 in Seattle, WA
- Anime Destiny 2010 - October 16, 2010 in Berkeley, CA
- Hyper-Con 2010 - September 18-19, 2010 in San Francisco, CA
- Sac-Anime 2010 - September 3-5, 2010 in Sacramento, CA
- Aki Con 2009 - November 6-8, 2009 in Everett, WA
- con-X-treme 2008 - August 29 - September 1, 2008 in San Mateo, CA