Jason Charles Miller
Songwriter / Voice Actor
Jason Charles Miller is an accomplished and multi-faceted performer, with more than two decades of professional experience as a musician, songwriter, singer and voice actor.
As a voice actor Jason has appeared in over 100 animated productions and video games and live action productions. Some career highlights include Neverwinter: Underdark (Drizzt Do'Urden), The Legend of Korra (The Sheriff), Hearthstone: Heroes of Warcraft (Loot Hoarder Gnome), Star Trek Online (Kal Dano), Avatar: The Last Airbender, Final Fantasy 14: A Realm Reborn (Raubahn Aldynn), Batman: The Brave and the Bold (Dollman and Black Condor), Firefall (Captain Wallach, Sergeant Lewis), Moribito: Guardian of the Spirit (Shinji), The Wonder Woman Animated Movie (Thraxx), Code Geass (Urabe), World of Warcraft (Prince Valanar, Commander Stoutbeard, Terrath the Steady, Hagrim Hopebreaker), Super Street Fighter 4, Street Fighter X Tekken, Ultra Street Fighter 4 (Guy), Resident Evil 5 (Robert Kendo), Dragon's Dogma (Ser Wesley, Ser Jakys), Star Craft 2, Diablo III (Radek the Fence), Guild Wars 2 (Ben Tenstrikes, Big Nose Ted, Stefan Barush, Seneschal Elam) and has even narrated a film for NASA, "Bennu's Journey" which appears in museums and planetariums around the country. You can see Jason on screen as Strike Leader Jackson in the SyFy original movie, Battle Planet, as the dastardly villain Kowboy Killa in Chatroom of Solitude on Stan Lee's World of Heroes network, playing himself in season 5 of The Guild, and squabbling with Lewis Black and Andy Dick in various productions on Comedy Central.
Originally from Clifton, VA, Jason now lives in Los Angeles, CA where he owns and runs the successful recording complex, Central Command Studios.
Jason has co-written songs with artists Marilyn Manson, Billy Ray Cyrus, Ben Moody Evanescence, Chuck Goff Toby Keith Band, Jeordie White Nine Inch Nails, Driver Williams Eric Church Band, Otherwise, Rev Theory and living legend Paul Anka. Songs he's written can currently be heard on HBO's True Blood and Hung, WWE Smackdown, The NFL Today, Dateline NBC, and the wildly popular web series The Guild, Co-Optitude, The New Adventures of Peter and Wendy and Critical Role. Jason was the musical mastermind behind the critically acclaimed series Muzzled the Musical, writing every piece of music for the show and co-authoring the lyrics to every song. Jason co-wrote the smash single "Cruisin' for a Bruisin" for the Disney Channel hit movie, Teen Beach Movie. The soundtrack was #1 on the Billboard charts and "Cruisin' for a Bruisin" was nominated for a Radio Disney Award. Jason also penned the all star collaboration "Forever In Our Hearts," a song to benefit the victims of the 2004 tsunami in South Asia which included Brian McKnight, Mya, Jacoby Shaddix Papa Roach, Nate Dogg and many more. He's produced songs for artists as varied as Bret Michaels, Felicia Day, Godhead, Psyclon 9, Tina Guo and YouTube sensation Drew Tabor.
As a solo artist, Jason has opened for country greats Alan Jackson, Toby Keith, Gary Allan, Eric Church, Justin Moore, Big Kenny of Big and Rich, and Jerrod Niemann.
Miller is also widely recognized as the frontman and founder of the rock band Godhead, the only band ever signed to Marilyn Manson's Posthuman Records. The band has sold more than 250,000 albums, and toured the world with the likes of Manson, Ozzy Osbourne, Disturbed, GWAR, Slipknot, Rammstein, Linkin Park and Korn frontman Jonathan Davis.
Jason has received two Gold Record Awards for sales. One for the Godhead song "Penetrate" on the Queen of the Damned movie soundtrack, and the other for the song "The End Has Come," which he wrote and performed with Evanescence founder Ben Moody for the movie The Punisher, and one for "Cruisin' for a Bruisin" for the Disney Channel's Teen Beach Movie. Jason also recently sang two songs on the critically acclaimed soundtrack for the video game Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance, and has even sung backup for Robert Smith of The Cure on the Reeves Gabrels/Robert Smith song, "Yesterday's Gone."
Jason has been featured in magazines such as Rolling Stone, Billboard, Guitar World, Inside Kung Fu and many more. He's also appeared on MTV, MTV2, Fuse and VH1. Touted by many critics as one of rock and country's best and most consistent live singers, Jason continues to wow live audiences all over the world.
Convention Guest Appearances
- Youmacon 2018 - November 1-4, 2018 in Detroit, MI
- Salt Lake Gaming Con 2018 - July 6-7, 2018 in Sandy, UT
- BoroughCon 2018 - June 15-17, 2018 in Brooklyn, NY 2017
- Animé Los Angeles 2017 - January 27-29, 2017 in Ontario, CA 2016
- Anime California 2016 - September 2-4, 2016 in Long Beach, CA
- Otakon 2016 - August 12-14, 2016 in Baltimore, MD
- Otakon Vegas 2016 - January 15-17, 2016 in Las Vegas, NV 2014
- Nekocon 2014 - November 7-9, 2014 in Hampton, VA
- Go!Daiko-Con 2014 - August 1-3, 2014 in Pontiac, MI
- Animazement 2014 - May 23-25, 2014 in Raleigh, NC 2013
- Ancient City Con 2013 - June 21-23, 2013 in Jacksonville, FL 2012
- Anime Evolution: Akimatsuri 2012 - November 3-4, 2012 in Burnaby, BC, Canada
- Anime Five Cities 2012 - August 11, 2012 in San Luis Obispo, CA
- Middle Tennessee Anime Convention 2012 - April 6-8, 2012 in Nashville, TN
- Omnicon 2012 - March 16-18, 2012 in Cookeville, TN 2011
- Geek Media Expo 2011 - October 21-23, 2011 in Nashville, TN
- Anime Expo 2011 - July 1-4, 2011 in Los Angeles, CA
- Animé Los Angeles 2011 - January 7-9, 2011 in Los Angeles, CA 2010
- Anime Expo 2010 - July 1-4, 2010 in Los Angeles, CA 2008
- Anime Expo 2008 - July 3-6, 2008 in Los Angeles, CA
20 confirmed guest appearances