August 14-16, 2020 Cancelled
After some additional negotiations with the hotel we have been allowed to cancel our contract for 2020. Cancelling the con was our original intention but we were prevented from doing that by our contract. BabyCon was a compromise between Dragonflight and the hotel. It was technically possible that King County could be in Phase 4 of reopening by the time of the con (although highly unlikely). If we had cancelled back in April when we originally began to discuss the possibility and then the county reached Phase 4 by Aug 14, we would have been obligated to pay a substantial financial penalty. By planning for a smaller event, we could feasibly hold a safer event if King County entered Phase 4, and we could cancel if it did not.