Los Angeles, CA
See also: Shop
Leonard Nimoy was an American actor, film director, poet, musician and photographer. Nimoy's most famous role was that of Spock in the original Star Trek series 1966-1969, multiple films, television and video game sequels.
Nimoy began his career in his early twenties, teaching acting classes in Hollywood and making minor film and television appearances through the 1950s, as well as playing the title role in Kid Monk Baroni. In 1953, he served in the United States Army. In 1965, he made his first appearance in the rejected Star Trek pilot, "The Cage", and would go on to play the character of Mr. Spock until 1969, followed by seven further feature films and a number of guest slots in various sequels. His character of Spock generated a significant cultural impact and three Emmy Award nominations; TV Guide named Spock one of the 50 greatest TV characters. Nimoy also had a recurring role in Mission: Impossible and a narrating role in Civilization IV, as well as several well-received stage appearances.
Nimoy's fame as Spock is such that both his autobiographies, I Am Not Spock (1977) and I Am Spock (1995) detail his existence as being shared between the character and himself.
Convention Guest Appearances
Fanboy Expo Tampa 2014 - September 12-14, 2014 in Tampa, FLCancelled Appearance
- Salt Lake Comic Con 2014 - September 4-6, 2014 in Salt Lake City, UT
- Wizard World Chicago Comic Con 2014 - August 21-24, 2014 in Rosemont, IL
- Ottawa Comiccon 2014 - May 9-10, 2014 in Ottawa, ON, Canada Live via Video Feed 2011
Dragon*Con 2011 - September 2-5, 2011 in Atlanta, GACancelled Appearance
- Phoenix Comicon 2011 - May 26-29, 2011 in Phoenix, AZ 2009
- Dragon*Con 2009 - September 4-7, 2009 in Atlanta, GA 1976
- Star Trek and Space Science Convention 1976 - August 7-8, 1976 in Oakland, CA
- Washington DC Star Trek Expo 1976 - July 9-11, 1976 in Washington, DC
- New York Star Trek 1976 - January 23-25, 1976 in New York, NY 1973
- Star Trek Lives! 1973 - February 16-19, 1973 in New York, NY