2013 Blog Posts
March 11, 2013
- My real first convention experience
- While her first full convention experience was at Otakon 2004, Elizabeth's nerd experience began several years before that.
March 5, 2013
- How did it take this long for a con to get sued for selling bootlegs?
- It finally happened! An anime company has filed legal action against a convention because of bootlegs. Your dealers' room may never be the same again.
February 19, 2013
- Cosplay and Real Life
- Elizabeth reflects on what it's like to be an adult with adult relationships, networking, and connections - and also a cosplayer.
February 12, 2013
- Costume Overload
- Elizabeth decided that the 24 days between Arisia and Katsucon was enough time to make three costumes. Elizabeth is an idiot.
January 24, 2013
- The 2013 Convention Season is Underway
- Elizabeth's 2013 Convention experience has already begun with a trip to Arisia. Will she top her attendance of 13 cons from last year?