Beverly is a maker, author and educator, crafting high-quality costumes based on pop culture characters as well as elaborate original designs. Her new 240-page how-to book Cosplayer's Ultimate Guide to EVA Foam was released at the end of 2022.
When she isn't crafting a new costume or tutorial in her workshop in Portland, Oregon, she travels to conventions across the country to host workshops and lectures designed to help makers of all experience levels refine and learn new skills. She has been featured on podcasts, books and editorial publications, including Marvel.com, Tested, Be Amazed and many more. In 2018 Beverly founded SheProp, a community dedicated to fostering a positive and encouraging community for cosplayers who identify as female, transgender, non binary and two-spirit. She is the executive producer of all SheProp programming and events, and works daily to create opportunities for members to gain confidence in themselves as artists and makers in the cosplay world.
Convention Guest Appearances
- Spa-Con 2023 - September 22-24, 2023 in Hot Springs, AR
- Cosplay America 2023 - June 23-25, 2023 in Cary, NC
- Costume-Con 2023 - April 21-24, 2023 in San Jose, CA
- Planet Comicon Kansas City 2023 - March 17-19, 2023 in Kansas City, MO
- Holiday Matsuri 2022 - December 16-18, 2022 in Orlando, FL
- L.A. Comic Con 2022 - December 2-4, 2022 in Los Angeles, CA
- KingCon 2022 - October 15-16, 2022 in Renton, WA